Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Transformers: Bumblebee Wheeljack
Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic 1986 The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
This Studio Series 81 Deluxe Class Transformers: Bumblebee-inspired Wheeljack figure converts from robot to Cybertronian racecar mode in 31 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Wheeljack in the Cybertron Falls scene. In the Cybertron Falls scene from Transformers: Bumblebee, Wheeljack and the Autobots are overwhelmed by the Decepticon attack and must escape Cybertron if they hope to survive. Pose the figure out with the included blaster accessory and imagine re-creating this classic movie moment!
Includes: figure, accessory, removable backdrop, and instructions.
- STUDIO SERIES DELUXE CLASS: Deluxe Class figures are 4.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- 4.5-INCH SCALE WHEELJACK: Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability and comes with a 2-handed blaster accessory inspired by the film
- BIG SCREEN INSPIRED: Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: Bumblebee. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Cybertron Falls scene
- 2 ICONIC MODES: Figure features classic conversion between robot and Cybertronian racecar modes in 31 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
- REMOVABLE BACKDROP: Removable backdrop displays Wheeljack figure in the Cybertron Falls scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figures in the scene with their own style
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.